Home      About Me      Quotes      Sewing      Craft Diys

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sew what?

When you look at Pinterest, all of the clothes refashions and cute quilts make sewing look really appealing. There are no limitations to what you can make once you have a sewing machine!

I got the sewing machine and realized it is not as easy as it looked on Pinterest!

I made a blanket and a pillow case for my boyfriend, a refashioned t-shirt for my sister-in-law, and a table runner for my mom. They all turned out alright, but it was not as easy to make it look crisp and clean like you see on Pinterest.

So, I am on a journey to learn to become a better sewer and I will take you right along with me! I'll show you my projects good or bad!

Right now, I am working on a cube shaped pillow for my brother! It has been just fine so far, but I'm still in the beginning stages, so we will see what is to come in the future!

If you guys have any ideas and you would like to see me make an attempt, i would love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment